Sunday, June 18, 2006

Halturg Skanser Has Entered The Building

Halturg Skanser was born. Halturg Skanser isn't dead yet (obviously, hence this blog). He is here to testify about some, on larger scale irrelevant, phenomena that he observed or participated in. Halturg is most likely drunk as a republican beaver - jedi - platypus - chicken-eating - meadow-gazing - post nookeelar (bushism for post nuclear) - breeze - whisperer, but, nevertheless, he is ready and willing, will-chilling, beer-spillling, authentic tooth filling for a centuries old skull of your long gone wish for paying attention to hard-chewable irrelevant things.

Unfortunatelly, my stomach started to hurt awfully right now, so I better stop writing...

And just to say that I am a father of omni-irrelevantism (this was supposed to be "irrelevantism", but I googled out that term, so I coined a new one). Find out what it is (if I ever write that groundbreaking culture's ass-moving highlight of all wisdom in almost zero volumes)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home