Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sewage Philosophy

"Sewage philosophy" is, IMHO, perhaps the most adequate phrase to describe the vast majority of blog content on web (including this one, I suppose). I always despised blog as a way of self-expression. Reasons are numerous, but to put it simply: too many opinions with very little quallity. If this is truth, why do I even bother doing this - writing pointless articles that no one is going to read, let alone think further about them? I don't know. And I hate to try to figure that out. Especially because thinking about raison d'etre of blog has kept me away from blogging at all, apart from my initial doubts.

Also, I have managed to google out four results for "sewage philosophy" and I am very surprised that those terms stand together somewhere (the mere possibilty of such occurence seemed hillarious to me). One sentence from those pages says: "Let’s assume that the whole world adopted the sewage philosophy we have in the United States: defecate into water and then treat the polluted water." Well, I guess that the world HAS adopted that kind of philosophy. Just look arround (and read)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home