Monday, June 19, 2006

Beer Log No. 1: Referer Messaging

Few days ago, I had a pleasant evening with my friends. We drank few beers, talked about some musical projects that they participate in and, of course, we talked a lot about web publishing and blogging. To my dissapointment, they had to leave earlier than I expected, so I had to finish some beers by myself.

Next morning, I checked statistics for one of my sites and discovered some funny keywords that were used for google query. Besides keywords that would normally return my site in SERP, there was also: OR my nickname OR drunk. I "replied" by performing google search on keywords that usually returns site of my friend who I held accountable for this joke in addition to this: OR "don't mess around with me!"

That was the beginning of our referer messaging! Although, I don't think that we'll do it anymore, because it's not that practical.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home